Regional Sales Director – Iowa Operations
Are you a sales professional with innate leadership qualities? If so, bring your talents to a stable, growing independent that will value you and your skills!
Weimer Bearing seeks a seasoned industry professional to fill a Regional Sales Manager position for our Iowa operations, which consists of five stocking locations (Standard Bearings and Weimer). In this position, you will roll up your sleeves to increase sales, hire and retain new talent, mentor our sales team and increase our market share within Iowa.
About Weimer Bearing:
Our 35+ location, growing company produces and distributes high tech electro/mechanical systems to major manufacturing and maintenance companies in a variety of industries. These products include conveyor belting solutions, mechanical power transmission, bearings, electronic motion control, material handling, and fluid power. Weimer Bearing & Transmission is a privately held, forward thinking, progressive company looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to our growing Iowa operations.
Come work for the best team in the industry! We will support you through ongoing career development, and we offer great benefits in a positive, family-centered work environment.
** This position would be based out of our Cedar Rapids OR Des Moines location**
• Manage the overall success of our 5 Iowa locations
• Maximize profitability by generating sales, individually and through the leadership of others
• Lead sales team to retain current customers and develop new, profitable customers
• Assist in hiring, developing, and retaining a high performing office and sales team for the 5 branches
• Lead the long and short-term planning necessary to implement branch-specific programs that meet the needs of customers
• Be part of the decision making - work closely with our other branch and regional managers to advance the growth of the company
Experience and Qualifications:
• 3+ years Industrial outside sales experience, preferably in power transmission or a related industry
• 1+ years management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Leadership, communication, relationship, and people management skills required
• Problem solving, multi-tasking, team building, sense of urgency skills a must
Weimer Bearing offers a generous compensation and benefits package, including a lucrative PROFIT SHARING program.