Product Spotlight: Flexco Segmented Transfer Plate
Weimer offers the full Flexco line of belt fasteners, cleaners, and maintenance products. The Hitch Guard from Flexco is engineered to provide a smooth transition of product, increasing safety at the conveyor hitch and reducing pinch hazards at the transfer point. Each Hitch Guard comes with a specially designed gauge for proper positioning in the hitch allowing for optimal installation and performance.
Prevent Product Loss and Increase Safety at the Transfer Point
Transferring products safely from one belt to another, from belt to chute, or from belt to structure is often one of the biggest problems for material transfer operations. Segmented Transfer Plates from Flexco can help prevent product loss, increse operator safety, and reduce pinch hazards at the transfer point.
Features and Benefits
- Bright yellow color makes segments easy to monitor for replacement.
- Compatible with both endless and mechanical belt splices.
- Ideal for package handling and airport applications.
- Precision-molded segments ensure accurate fit and long-term protection of gaps.
- HDPE segments have raised ribs that reduce surgace friction and serve as visual wear indicators.
- Beveled plastic segments positioned directly on the belt prevent product ingestion and reduce pinch points.
Contact Weimer Bearing today for more information on the Flexco Segmented Transfer Plate
Find a Location Nearest You!
1210 Lowater Rd ♦ Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 ♦ 877-285-8989
1351 Howard St ♦ Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 ♦ 888-337-3719
74 Halbach Court ♦ Fond Du Lac, WI 54937 ♦ 844-427-3486
N112 W13131 Mequon Rd ♦ Germantown, WI 53022 ♦ 800-242-7981
W8065 S. Hwy. US 2 ♦ Iron Mountain, MI 49801 ♦ 833-650-0040
2051 Progress Way ♦ Kaukauna, WI 53144 ♦ 800-346-7704
9550 58th Place ♦ Kenosha, WI 53144 ♦ 866-927-6188
6828 Forest Hills Rd ♦ Loves Park, IL 61111 ♦ 800-397-1510
1535 Corporate Center Dr ♦ Sun Prairie, WI 53590 ♦ 800-341-3090
7203 Rickyval St ♦ Weston, WI 54476 ♦ 877-642-3391
902 E. 2nd St ♦ Winona, WN 55987 ♦ 877-285-8989