Industry Spotlight: Allenair Custom Pneunamatic and Hydraulic Cylinders
Allenair is your source for standard and custom pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders. Manufactured in the USA, Allenair makes cylinders that are durable and build to last, without extended lead-times. Allenair makes a completed product line of high quality fittings, valves, cylinders and rotary index tables.
- Direct acting 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way aluminum, brass, and stainless valves.
- Brass and stainless steel round bodied cylinders for wash down and corrosive applications
- Double acting cylinders
- Small bore cylinders - starting at 1/2" bore
- Cylinders with valves built in for high cycle rates and critical response times
- Cyl-check cylinders - combo cylinders for when you want the precision control of a hydraulic cylinder, but the flexibility of a pneumatic cylinder
- Valve-in-Head cylinders - compact self-contained units combining cylinder and valve into one complete module
(Cyl-Check Cylinders) (Single and Double Acting Valve-in-Head Cylinders) (Threaded Construction Stainless Steel Cylinders)
Contact Weimer Bearing today for more information on Allenair's Custom Pneunamatic and Hydraulic Cylinders
Find a Location Nearest You!
1210 Lowater Rd ♦ Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 ♦ 877-285-8989
1351 Howard St ♦ Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 ♦ 888-337-3719
74 Halbach Court ♦ Fond Du Lac, WI 54937 ♦ 844-427-3486
N112 W13131 Mequon Rd ♦ Germantown, WI 53022 ♦ 800-242-7981
W8065 S. Hwy. US 2 ♦ Iron Mountain, MI 49801 ♦ 833-650-0040
2051 Progress Way ♦ Kaukauna, WI 53144 ♦ 800-346-7704
9550 58th Place ♦ Kenosha, WI 53144 ♦ 866-927-6188
6828 Forest Hills Rd ♦ Loves Park, IL 61111 ♦ 800-397-1510
1535 Corporate Center Dr ♦ Sun Prairie, WI 53590 ♦ 800-341-3090
7203 Rickyval St ♦ Weston, WI 54476 ♦ 877-642-3391
902 E. 2nd St ♦ Winona, WN 55987 ♦ 877-285-8989